I have been seriously MIA for a while now, I know. Tom has been struggling for quite some time with work and finally made the HUGE decision to switch careers! Going from security and stability to something that makes him happy(which may or may not have a big payoff)! He has been SO stressed that I told him when the decision was finally made - he was taking a few weeks off (something he NEVER does), with NO phones or electronic devices so that he could finally relax, and we could have him all to ourselves!
That being said, we recently got back from a great family trip, reconnecting as a family! It is amazing how much just having TIME with one another can strengthen your bonds.
Happy Halloween from the Mudge Family!!!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's good to have you back! :) You need to give us a little more details though. What is Tom going to be doing now? I wish your family much success and happiness in this new direction. Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteProps to a man who is not afraid to follow his dreams.
ReplyDelete